Annapurna Circuit Trek Known as the best trekking route in Nepal as well as the world, this trek can be done in 15 to 20 days. The trek starts from Besishahar of Lamjung and ends at Ghorepani Punhill in Kaski. Many waterfalls can be seen on the way from Lamjung to Manang. The waterfalls like Chamje, Chamche, Syange etc. attract anyone's heart. This journey is full of natural diversity like big mountains, river valleys, beautiful valleys, beautiful mountains around, mountainous vegetation, lakes, etc.
The mountain can be viewed from all the places of the trekking route. The view of sunrise and sunset in the mountains like Annapurna, Gangapurna, Nilgiri, Machhapuchhre, Mt. Dhaulagiri can be seen directly. This place, which is dominated by the Buddhist community, is also culturally excellent. Buddhist stupas and monasteries can be seen in every village. The villages of Chame, Pisang, Humde, Manang, Khangsar, Kagbeni, Jomsom, Tatopani etc. are beautiful and beautiful. Due to less water, munda (no roof) houses are integrated settlements. Ice Lake, Gangapurna Lake, Tilicho Lake, Dhumba Lake, etc. also attraction of Annapurna Circuit Trek
It is also famous for observing other types of wild animals and animals. There is a different kind of landscape in Manang and Mustang. The main pass connecting Manang and Mustang is Thorangla Pass (5416 meters), which is the world's widest pass. The sight of muktinath temple of Mustang, Kaligandaki Valley, Jomsom of Kagbeni Valley, Marfa village to Tatopani of Myagdi makes the mind happy. Ghorepani Poon Hill the final destination of trekking, is famous for sunrise, rural life, observation of nature.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, transfer to your hotel and explore the vibrant streets of Thamel in the evening.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Enjoy a guided tour of Kathmandu's cultural and historical landmarks, visit UNESCO World Heritage such as Kath sitesmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, and Boudhanath Stupa and Prepare for the climbing expedition, including necessary permits and equipment checks.
Day 03: Drive to Besisahar and Trek to Bhulbhule
Take a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar (6-7 hours) Begin your trek to Bhulbhule, a small village in the Annapurna region. Overnight stay in Bhulbhule
Day 04: Trek to Jagat
We Continue trek through beautiful landscapes and local villages and reach the village of Jagat after approximately 6-7 hours of trekking. Overnight stay in Jagat
Day 05: Trek to Dharapani
Trek from Jagat to Dharapani, passing through lush forests and terraced fields, Explore the traditional village of Dharapani and experience the local culture. Overnight stay in Dharapani
Day 06: Trek to Chame
Trek from Dharapani to Chame, the headquarters of the Manang District, enjoy breath taking views of the Annapurna, Lamjung and Manaslu Himalayan ranges. Overnight stay in Chame
Day 07: Trek to Upper Pisang
We Continue trek to Upper Pisang, a beautiful village with stunning mountain views of Annapurna II, III and IV. Explore the monastery and experience the local Tibetan culture in Pisang village. Overnight stay in Upper Pisang
Day 08: Acclimatization day in Manang
Rest day for acclimatization and exploration, Explore the beautiful village and enjoy panoramic mountain views.
Day 09: Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka.
Continue the trek and pass through alpine meadows, we will reach Yak Kharka after soe hours walking. (4,050m) after about 3-4 hours
Day 10: Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi
Trek through steep trails and enjoy the stunning views of Annapurna peaks and will reach at Thorong Phedi (4,450m) after approximately 3-4 hours.
Day 11: Trek from Thorong Phedi to Muktinath via Thorong La Pass
We will Start early morning to cross Thorong La Pass (5,416m) and descend to Muktinath (3,800m) after around 8-9 hours of trekking.
Day 12: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom
Continue the trek through picturesque landscapes and Kali Gandaki Valley then Reeach Jomsom bazar (2,720m) after about 5-6 hours.
Day 13: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara
We will Take a scenic flight from Jomsom to Pokhara in the morning and explore the beautiful lakeside city of Pokhara.
Day 14: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
We will departure to Kathmandu by overland or take flight.
Day 15: Final departure.
Our representative will drop you at international airport.
• Airport arrival and departure by private vehicle.
• 3 star accommodation in Kathmandu for two nights & 2 nights hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
• Kathmandu- Beshisahar ground transport and -Pokhara-Kathmandu flights
• Trek leader (English speaking, First Aid and eco trained), Sherpa helper, and all payments
• Annapurna conservation area entry fee and necessary permits
• Full board meal (breakfast, lunch & dinner in during the trek
• Comfortable accommodation on teahouse/lodge during the trek
• First aid medical kit bag
• All government and local taxes.
Cost Does not exclude:
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal trekking Equipments
• Personal expenses e.g. Tea, Coffee, phone calls, laundry, hot shower, battery re-charge, bar bills & extra porters
• Tips for guides and porters
• Any extending trips
1. How high is Annapurna Base Camp ?
Altitude of Annapurna basecamp is 4100m approx.
2. How fit do I need to go trekking to Annapurna round trek ?
Travellers who are physically fit can do Annapurna basecamp trek.
3. Where am I sleeping at night ?
All way to Annapurna basecamp has restaurants and lodes, you will sleep in guest house. you shouldn't worry about accommodation.
4. Which is the best season to Trekking in Annapurna round trek ?
September to November and march to may is best time for explore Annapurna round trekking.
5. Is drinking water easily available during the trek ? Is it safe ?
Yes, drinking water is readily available during the Annapurna circuit trek. Throughout the trekking route, you will find multiple sources to obtain safe drinking water. Here's a more detailed explanation of the availability of drinking water during the Annapurna circuit trek.
6. How do we Travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara ?
They are several ways to travel to Pokhara from Kathmandu:
- Public bus: Public buses are the cheapest mode of transportation, but they can be crowded and uncomfortable.
- Tourist Bus: Tourist buses are a popular mode of transportation for tourists traveling from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- Private Car/Taxi: If you prefer to travel in comfort and privacy, a private car or taxi is the best option for you.
- Domestic Flight: If you’re short on time and prefer to avoid the long road journey, you can take a domestic flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara.