The Mt. Kanchanjungha Expedition is one of the most challenging and thrilling mountaineering adventures in the world. Located in the Himalayas eastern, Kanchanjunga is the third highest mountain on the planet, standing at an impressive 8,586 meters (28,169 feet). This expedition offers climbers the opportunity to conquer a majestic peak while immersing themselves in the stunning natural beauty of the region. The journey begins with a trek through remote villages and dense forests, providing a unique cultural experience and a chance to acclimatize to the high altitude. Also, the Kanchanjungha Expedition promises an unforgettable adventure for those seeking the ultimate mountaineering challenge.
The climb itself is demanding, requiring technical skills, physical endurance, and mental resilience. The route to the summit is known for its steep and icy slopes, challenging rock formations, and unpredictable weather conditions. The expedition usually takes several weeks to complete, with climbers establishing multiple camps along the way. Despite the difficulties, the rewards of reaching the summit are truly breath-taking. From the top of Kanchenjunga, climbers are treated to panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, including Mt. Everes, Mt. Makalu, and Mt. Lotse. The sense of accomplishment and awe at being so close to the sky is unparalleled. It's important to note that the Mt. Kanchanjungha Expedition is not for the faint of heart. Proper training, experience, and a high level of physical fitness are essential.
• 4 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu at 3-star Hotel on Bed & Breakfast plan (before & after expedition).
• All land transportation arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
• (Kathmandu - Badrapur - Kathmandu flight ticket) Kathmandu - Kanchanjunga Base Camp - Kathmandu for expedition members, Liaison officer & Expedition staffs.
• Transport of food supply & expedition equipment to Base Camp & back.
• Expedition Permit fee of Mt. Makalu.
• Kanchanjunga area Park Entry Permit, Local Grassland Permit Fees
• Full board in lodges during trekking to base camp and back.
• All kitchen tent, store tent, dining tents, toilet tent, table, chairs & cooking utensils for BC.
• Fresh Food and fuel at Base Camp.
• Base Camp single/dome sleeping tent & Mattress for each member.
• High Tents above Base Camp. C1, C2. High altitude food and fuel above Base Camp.
• Satellite Phone available at Base Camp, but nominal charge for use.
• There will be one personal professional climbing guide while climbing. one Sherpa climber for one person
• Service of Government Liaison Officer.
• Service of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp.
• Insurance, Equipment allowance, daily wages of cook, kitchen boys & Liaison officer.
• 2 Expedition duffel bag for each member.
• Generator or Solar panel at Base Camp for light and charging.
• Agency service charge and Tax.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
• International airfare from/to your country.
• Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport at upon arrival).
• Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
• Hotel accommodation after 4 night's stay in Kathmandu.
• Personal climbing gear and equipment above Base Camp.
• Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation & lost luggage.
• Permit fees & customs charges, etc. for SAT phone, communication equipment & commercial filming.
• Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc.
• Tips and summit bonuses ($1500 is compulsory if summited)