Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m)
Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu ad transfer to your hotel and explore the nearby areas in the evening. Overnight hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Enjoy a full day of sightseeing in Kathmandu, visit popular landmarks such as Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath Temple, and Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar square.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (750m)
We Take a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (approximately 6-7 hours), enjoy the beautiful landscapes and rural villages along the way. Overnight hotel in Pokhara
Day 04: Pokhara to Dhampus (1700m)
Drive to Phedi and start trekking towards Dhampus (1,700m), enjoy stunning views of the Annapurna and Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) mountain. Overnight stay in Dhampus
Day 05: Dhampus to Forest Camp (2520m)
Start trek from Dhampus to Forest Camp (2,520m) you will pass through beautiful rhododendron forests and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. Overnight stay in Forest Camp
Day 06: Forest Camp to Low Camp (2970m)
Start trek from Forest Camp to Low Camp (2,970m), witness panoramic views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Mountain ranges. Overnight stay in Low Camp
Day 07: Low Camp to High Camp (3550m)
We continue trek from Low Camp to High Camp (3,550m), enjoy breath-taking views of Mardi Himal, Machhapuchhre, and the Annapurna range. Overnight stay in High Camp
Day 08: Hike to Mardi Himal Base Camp and back to High Camp (4500m)
Start early morning hike to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4,500m), explore the magnificent Himalayan views and the surrounding landscapes and return to High Camp for an overnight stay.
Day 09: High Camp to Siding Village (1750m)
Start Trek from High Camp to Siding Village (1,750m), descending through beautiful forests and terraced fields and experience the local culture and lifestyle in the village. Overnight stay in Siding Village
Day 10: Siding Village to Pokhara (750m)
Trek from Siding Village to Lumle and drive back to Pokhara from Lumle, take relax and explore Pokhara in the evening.
Day 11: Return to Kathmandu (1350m)
Drive or fly back to Kathmandu, If time permits, explore more of Kathmandu or do some shopping. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 12: Fly to your home.
Our representative will you drop to the airport for your final departure.
• Airport arrival and departure by private vehicle.
• 3 star accommodation in Kathmandu for two nights & 2 nights hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
• Kathmandu- Beshisahar ground transport and -Pokhara-Kathmandu flights
• Trek leader (English speaking, First Aid and eco trained), Sherpa helper, and all payments
• Annapurna conservation area entry fee and necessary permits
• Full board meal (breakfast, lunch & dinner in during the trek
• Comfortable accommodation on teahouse/lodge during the trek
• First aid medical kit bag
• All government and local taxes.
Cost Does not exclude:
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal trekking Equipments
• Personal expenses e.g. Tea, Coffee, phone calls, laundry, hot shower, battery re-charge, bar bills & extra porters
• Tips for guides and porters
• Any extending trips